Great old Butler pre-fab gas station. Built in 1939 as a Cities Service station, ended it’s career as a Shell Station. Like many stations it went on to be used as a Snowmobile repair shop in the late 70’s and was then L&R Motors car dealership in the 80’s and 90’s. At some point it was relocated when Highway 53 was moved. Lovingly restored by a group of enthusiasts.