These photos are includes as a part of Billy Franke’s Photographic collection published in “Macon and Macon County Photographic History (Vol. 1 & 2)” available for purchase from the Macon County Historical Society 660-395-0266, 660-346-7780 or 660-346-1455 www.MaconCountyHistoricalSociety.com
The Macon County Historical Society was incorporated on May 26, 1937. It was formed to collect, preserve, and arrange historical, religious, scientific, and educational material
relative to the beginning, growth, and development of Macon County Missouri,
and to establish a repository or library to make available such information to
the citizens of Macon County. The Macon County Historical Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations to the Society are tax-deductible.
Special thanks to Merlyn Amidei and John Dennis of the Macon County Historical Society for their invaluable assistance in providing photographs and captions for this portion of HistoricGasStations.com.
Unless otherwise noted, all photographs are © 2017 Macon County Historical Society, Macon, Missouri – all rights reserved.