J.W. Updyke Motor Company, Dodge – Plymoth dealership and Mobile Service Station, southeast corner of the US Highway 36-63 junction, November 4, 1948.
Sutton Motors, Inc., Ford and Mercury dealership, southeast corner of the US Highway 36-63 junction, October 25, 1972. This location was previously occupied by the J.W. Updyke Motor Company, a Dodge dealership and Service Station.compressed_cropsized8927615Updike
Macon Chronicle-Herald, Feb 25, 1948
Advertisement courtesy of Merlyn Amidei